Each swimming pool and its surroundings is unique. We strive to price them accordingly at the most reasonable rate. Let us customize the option that's right for your pool!
We have several service packages to choose from:
Weekly Chemical Service
- We add all necessary chemicals to bring the water chemistry into proper balance. Also included is a visual equipment inspection.
Weekly Chemical Plus Service
- In addition to the above basic service, we also empty the pool cleaner bags, strainer pot and skimmer baskets.
Weekly Full Service
- This includes everything in Chemical Plus along with removal of debris from the pool.
- If your pool has turned green, it would be necessary to eliminate the algae bloom and restore the clarity of the water prior to considering any of the above options.
New Plaster Start Up Services
- Daily brushing and chemical application for the first week to maximize the life expectancy of your new plaster and to minimize surface discolorations.
- Both cartridge and diatomaceous earth filters should be cleaned at least twice per year. This not only keeps your pool cleaner, but it also helps your equipment run more efficiently.
Call us for a free, no-obligation estimate!
We are associated with an excellent network of local professionals that provide services outside of our expertise, Child Safety Fences, Solar Pool Heating, Pool Leak Detection, Pool Inspections, Tile Cleaning, Grout repair and complete Pool Remodeling
Maintaining the proper water level is the responsibility of the customer. The water line should be kept at about halfway up the height of the skimmer opening. This will allow the skimmer to do its job properly plus it will help prevent damage to the pump. However, if you are going to be away for a period of time, notify us with a request to maintain the water level for you and we will gladly do so at no extra charge.
Santa Clara Valley Pool Service
117 Bernal Road #70-606
San Jose, CA 95119